Any word on RGA?

Any news on who got in, who didn’t? I don’t know if I need to sign up for the onsite lottery Monday, or not. My wife and I entered the RGA lottery and there is one charge on our account, but neither of us has received an email saying “You’re in” or “Hang out a bit and wait- we’re really busy right now and appreciate your patience.” Cheers So, I’m not sure if we both got in or only one of us, and I don’t know if one of us still needs onsite passes… Either way, anyone have any updated info on how things are progressing? :huh (I truly understand that things are a little busy and this year is especially difficult. Just hoping for any news.) :wink:

Lachlan

Same here. Patience - the email will come soon! :thumbsup
…and Congrats! :medal

As Tom Petty so nasally stated “The waiting is the hardest part” Yes MY c has been charged which I am sure is a very good sign but I will feel much better with a confirmation. Doug

My wife got in, but we got split. I did not get a spot. Rather unusual, I think. I know they try their best to keep families together. I will buy a guest pass and hang at camp and pick, take naps, go tubing, pick, take naps, drink beer, Scotch, pick, take naps. See where I’m going with this? :cheers Time to enter the onsite lottery now. :wave

Does that mean you got an email?

Emails are out!!

Yeah, emails came out Monday evening as everyone figured out.  I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for returned tix to get into the Academy later on.  Or, at least this way since my wife got in and I have a guest pass we're still there pickin' all week!  I'd rather one of us gets in instead of neither, that's for sure.  Just the way it goes sometimes.  I can't wait for July!   :thumbsup

This is why festivarians are awesome! No matter what happens, you’re pickin’ all week and listening to some great musicians to wrap it all up.

With an attitude this positive, you’re definitely going to pickup a returned ticket. Good Luck!