Any festivarians in NC?

Since no one has posted on this particular board, I thought I would. I did see a number of pins in the RG map from NC. Some from close to me. Perhaps a gathering is in order? Any pickers? I found some nice guys from New Mexico at Rockygrass and got in some good jam sessions.

Hey Bud,

I am in Charlotte, NC. Though, I bounce around a bunch. Was at Telluride and RockyGrass so far this year, and heading out to the Song School and Folks Fest here shortly. I am a picker by the way. What town are you in?

cheers,
-sutton

I live up in Hamptonville, up I 77 north of Union Grove. I made it out to Rockygrass the last two years and love it. Would love to get to the Folk Fest some day. The lineup looks great. We have friends that live in Lyons, so that is very convenient. Walk to Planet Bluegrass from their house. I’m a mandolin picker and had some great jams at Rockygrass.

Bud

im here in asheville…
hamptonville huh… you look familiar bud, ever been to any mood cultivation shows?

Not made any Mood Cultivation project shows. Would love to get to Asheville more often though. You have a couple of nice venues that bring in some of my favorite groups.

Bud

I’m from Asheville and would be up for a pre-bluegrass NC gathering :slight_smile:

when ya leaving for telluride