Alone?

None of my family but me plays an instrument. How commonly do folks attend the academy and camp by themselves? What’s the ratio of attached to unattached attendees? I’ve never attended a festival alone. I would sign up for advanced guitar and have no trouble fitting into jams. Anyone have experiences they can share about attending the Academy alone?
Best regards,
Penn

Seriously, Penn? These are surprising questions coming from you, IMHO… Really tho, nobody “camps alone” at a PB fest, do they? :festivarian2
Sorry I can’t actually respond directly to any of your questions, but with my experience at PB fests, and jamming with you, just do it! :thumbsup :pickin
(and again, sorry fer pert near launching you and ur guitar into the TropTues fire pit…damn that chimp!) :burn :cheers

I never once felt alone, quite the opposite. :flower

Scott - thanks for bringing back that memory. It is a good one. :slight_smile:
yeah, I’ll probably sign up. I’ll be counting on that festival feel during the Academy. I hope to see you again in Telluride, good TP lottery selection willing.
:cheers
Penn

Seriously, Penn? These are surprising questions coming from you, IMHO… Really tho, nobody “camps alone” at a PB fest, do they? :festivarian2
Sorry I can’t actually respond directly to any of your questions, but with my experience at PB fests, and jamming with you, just do it! :thumbsup :pickin
(and again, sorry fer pert near launching you and ur guitar into the TropTues fire pit…damn that chimp!) :burn :cheers
[/quote]