all the buttons

so is it true that I need to make at least 50 posts to get all the buttons? That is what someone said in the who the hater post. That sure seems like a lot of posts before I can applaud someone. I’m not the smiting kind, but I sure see some things on here I like. I guess I can just do this: :clap :clap

:wave

Look in the upper right hand corner of the Festivarian forum window.

Does it look like A:

Forum logo Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 22, 2008, 10:04:04 AM

Or does it look like B:

Forum logo Hey, Hippie, you have 88 messages, 0 are new.
July 22, 2008, 09:06:21

If you have chosen A, you will need t log in using the information provided from the confirmation e-mail. There is no post requirements for applauding or smiting, you just need t be logged into the forum as a member to make that happen.

Hope this helps

:pig

the answer is B. I am logged in, I can post, I can send and receive messages. I think they must have done away with those buttons. From what I have read, it doesn’t seem to matter as it isn’t accurate anyway if some are on a “fixed” rate and others are on a variable rate.
I did receive the activation email. I did activate and that is why I can post. Perhaps someone else could try to set up a new account and see what happens? or rather what doesn’t happen? I’m sure there are some who are guests that could try this. I was a guest for a while before I decided I wanted to add my 2 cents so that is why I joined up.
Thank you for the reply, but those buttons are not there as guest or as logged in.

You folks figured out yet that it’s ‘TROLL PREVENTION’? It’s a big summer thing for the youngsters not currently busy with school. They tend to make a game out of smiting/bad posting on boards all over the net.

Mama, those buttons will show up for ya real soon. Can’t wait to see ya sharin’ that Festivarian Love! :thumbsup

Auntie Hope :pickin :green