All Hail Sammy Bush!

From Sam’s MySpace:

For޲޲ Imm޲޲ed޲i޲a޲te޲޲ Rel޲޲ea޲s޲e޲, March 18th, 2008 ~ Sam޲޲ Bus޲޲h was޲޲ hon޲޲or޲e޲d޲ yes޲޲te޲r޲d޲ay޲޲ wit޲޲h a res޲޲ol޲u޲t޲io޲޲n fro޲޲m the޲޲ Com޲޲mo޲n޲w޲ea޲޲lth޲޲ of Ken޲޲tu޲c޲k޲y for޲޲ his޲޲ con޲޲tr޲i޲b޲ut޲޲ion޲޲s to New޲޲ Gra޲޲ss޲ mus޲޲ic޲.޲ Sam޲޲ per޲޲fo޲r޲m޲ed޲޲ two޲޲ son޲޲gs޲ on the޲޲ sen޲޲at޲e޲ flo޲޲or޲ in Fra޲޲nk޲f޲o޲rt޲޲ and޲޲ was޲޲ rec޲޲og޲n޲i޲ze޲޲d for޲޲ his޲޲ con޲޲tr޲i޲b޲ut޲޲ion޲޲s as an in-޲޲de޲m޲a޲nd޲޲ stu޲޲di޲o޲ mus޲޲ic޲i޲a޲n,޲޲ and޲޲ for޲޲ bei޲޲ng޲ an int޲޲eg޲r޲a޲l mem޲޲be޲r޲ of the޲޲ inf޲޲lu޲e޲n޲ti޲޲al ban޲޲ds޲ Blu޲޲eg޲r޲a޲ss޲޲ All޲޲ia޲n޲c޲e and޲޲ New޲޲ Gra޲޲ss޲ Rev޲޲iv޲a޲l޲. Sam޲޲ is a mem޲޲be޲r޲ of the޲޲ Ken޲޲tu޲c޲k޲y Mus޲޲ic޲ Hal޲޲l of Fam޲޲e.޲

For޲ pho޲tos޲… go to SamBush. com

Since the formatting was all messed up on a normal copy/paste, here’s an easier to read version. :flower

For Immediate Release, March 18th, 2008 ~ Sam Bush was honored yesterday with a resolution from the Commonwealth of Kentucky for his contributions to New Grass music. Sam performed two songs on the senate floor in Frankfort and was recognized for his contributions as an in-demand studio musician, and for being an integral member of the influential bands Bluegrass Alliance and New Grass Revival. Sam is a member of the Kentucky Music Hall of Fame.

For photo’s go to SamBush.com

Yeah, what was up with the formatting problems? It took me like 3 tries to get it that good and then I just gave up. Stupid internet…always messing up my copy/pastes.

It’s a MySpace thing! :mad
If you want to copy a bulletin, first hit “reply” and then do your copy and paste.
You can cancel the reply after copying the text. :cheers

Okay, let me get this straight. You say that I should click on ‘Reply’ even though I don’t really want to reply. Then highlight. Then copy. Then open up a whole new window. Then get to the right Festivarian Forum page. Then click on ‘Reply’ again…because this time I really do want to reply. Then paste the text from the aforementioned fake reply page. Then click ‘Post’ to post the pasted text from the fake reply page to the Forum. Then click “Modify” because I forgot to fill in the “Listening to:” section of the post. Then click ‘Post’ again. Then go back over to the MySpace reply page and cancel the reply since I’m not wanting to reply. And then I’m done??? I have to do all that just to copy a quick note to share with my festi-friends?? That’s even harder than trying to file my own taxes using the Spanish forms, wearing an eyepatch, and writing with my left hand while adding up withholdings on an abacus!!!

Which is easier (to read)? Going through all that, or not posting the information at all? :wink:

I can’t remember now what we are even talking about. Were we talking about beer? Because I want to talk about beer. Actually talk about it and drink it at the same time.

Hooch, have beer! Tom, have a beer. :cheers

GO SAMMY!!! :thumbsup

Auntie Hope :pickin

—>

classic.

:horsey :horsey :horsey Do you think Sammy has a favorite for the Kentucky Derby, :sunshine :horsey?