Advice for what to bring for 6 yr old first time!

Hi there! I have been to RockyGrass before but I have never brought my daughter. She is 6 years old and I’m wondering if any parents have some really good tips of great things to bring to make the whole experience easier and more enjoyable! Thanks!

Sunscreen, shade and snacks! A water spray bottle. A bathing suit to play on the beach and cool down in the river. They always have a fun kids area with crafts, but you can bring others as well that will keep the kiddo busy.

bubbles are always fun too

Thank you!!
Do they sell tubes for the creek there?

There used to be a mechanics shop across the street from the festival grounds that sold tubes, but I’m not sure if they still do that. I would buy one before coming up! The river is running moderately fast right now so a life jacket for the little one would be a good idea if you have one too.

I am bringing my young daughter as well. We are bringing shade, but I’m concerned about finding space. Is it hard to snag a spot like it is at Telluride? We were aiming to be there around noon on Friday. Will that be too late to set up a good spot in the back with a shade tent?