A question about Planet Bluegrass, Town Park and wristbands

Im kind of in a weird situation. I wanted to come and camp starting tomorrow (Saturday) so I can secure a good camp spot in Town Park for my group. The problem though is that my wristband doesn’t arrive by mail until Monday. My friend is meeting me in Telluride Tuesday with the wristbands but I planned on heading up early to setup camp for us. He bought the tickets via Stubhub and are at the mercy of the seller waiting on the tickets in the mail. If I were to showup tomorrow with email confirmation etc of my wristband purchases, would I be able to setup camp tomorrow in Town Park without problems? I really want to get a good spot for camping so this is all kind of a bummer

They don’t really start checking for wristbands until Wednesday so you should be good. The only issue will be if you are planning on camping in zone 1 and participating in Land Rush, you’ll need the Zone 1 add-on email. But if you come in after Land Rush you should be fine.

2 Likes

Oh wow thats great news thank you, what time is land rush again? Im pretty flexible about when to arrive tomorrow

Zone 1 Land Rush is at 9 AM with folks starting to line up around 7:30. But as I understand it, they give out random numbers starting at 8:30 so there’s really no huge need to get there super early.
Land Rush for Primitive is 3 PM, I believe. Same random number rules.

1 Like