35th Telluride, 2008

Would all or some of the folks taping up front of the soundbooth please please please post us some of your wares?

I love being able to relive the shows in the car, home, etc.

I’m hoping that someone recorded from KOTO’s stream this year. The sound was awesome. Any ideas on where to find recordings of the festival?

I’d really appreciate the Yonder Mountain, Leftover Salmon and Sam Bush sets. “Whole Lotta Love”? Ho Lee Moley. Does Sam Bush allow taping?

I NEED the Bruce Hornsby set…It was amazing!

My 35th TBF Wishlist:

Sam Bush
Leftover Salmon
Skaggs and Hornsby
Jerry Douglas Band
Bela Duets
Telluride House Band

Great list.
I wouldnt mind Del and the boys, the hot rize set, and Tim O’ either. Damn what an intensely great festival!! :thumbsup

Hornsby / Skaggs / KY Thunder AKG Matrix is on COTapers for anyone interested.

Here’s my TBF wish list:

~ Leftover Salmon (can’t believe Vince gave MY bubbles a shout out!)
~ Ani DiFranco (first time seeing her & playin bubbles w/ her daughter!!)
~ Yonder Mountain
~ Telluride House Band
~ Emmitt Nershi Band (Tangled Up in Blue, seriously?)

In past years, many of the TBF concerts were posted at tapers.org. If you check there periodically, you will probably have luck. Many thanks to the tapers who share with the masses!

Hot Rize
Sam Bush
Peter Rowan
House Band
:cheers

Looks like Ani Difranco is up on cotapers.org as well.

Telluride House Band is up at cotapers…

The McCoury brothers is up as well. :thumbsup cotapers.org

House Band is up on COtapers

Doh, someone beat me to posting that.

Here’s my video of the T-ride House Band playing Molly & Tenbrooks to close out the festival… I filmed it from the poser pit. Sorry, it might be a little shaky, but I was really tryin to stand still!

:dancing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2JUUfzpBiQ

Thanks to all the tapers. This was a very special time for me and my girl, we got engaged on the way. I usually tape but of course could not this year. I know you are all busy but if anyone has more shows to share please post them.

Not a Telluride show, but the Bluegrass Allstars (aka Telluride House Band) played the weekend prior at Bonnaroo. Here’s the torrent:

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=516008