3 reasons to get out & VOTE

Please, please, please… make sure and cast your votes in the upcoming November Elections. Thank You VERY MUCH. Try your best to support candidates who believe in the same values as you. Try contacting them. Ask them to understand your position. Candidates “should” be willing to listen, and be willing to compromise. Easier said, than done…

Here’s where I’m coming from:

1. BRING ALL OUR TROOPS HOME IMMEDIATELY! No more wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. Join the Peace and Reconciliation Movement

2. Support Net Neutrality - our free and open Internet is in jeopardy.

3. I’m saying older teenager Richard Gertner was sexually molesting the crap out of me when I was 8, 9, 10 years old. Spelling could be Gertner, Gurtner, Gurtnur. Who knows? They all sound the same to me. Richard Gertner is a pedophile rapist who sexually molested me for 2 years… anal, oral - you name it! I’m just another victim. For several years, he lived with his older brother James, and their single mom, in the apartment below mine. Who knows what this guy did when he was finished with me? Before me? He’s fair game now. I’m 60 next summer. I have no shame. I’ve been an open-book here for years, using my real name.

Listen to what Ken Buck is saying. Consider if I were a 12-year-old girl in 1961 instead, and Richard Gertner raped me and got me pregnant. Ken Buck is saying that I must have HIS Government-controlled boot on my neck. Ken Buck is saying I’m forced to have mandatory, full-term pregnancy AND child birth by a pedophile rapist - forced upon me by the U.S.A. government. Ken Buck is saying I would get forced-upon-me Medical Health care to deliver the child. The U.S. taxpayers would be forced to pay the bills for the rapist’s pregnancy, and the birth of the Rapist’s child.

Ken Buck, in his own words, in YouTube video clip #1 – 00:18 length:

taped on August 2, 2010, Ken Buck says, “I am pro-life. I don’t believe in the exceptions of rape or incest.”

Ken Buck, in his own words, in YouTube video clip #2 – 00:18 length:

taped on March 3, 2010, Ken Buck says, “I don’t think our Founding Fathers ever intended for the federal government to have student loans.”

Ken Buck comes across as a monster and a sadist.

Disclosures about me:
– Ken Buck clips were listed by Google when I searched for “ken buck extreme”
– Ken Buck clips are posted by Michael Bennet’s campaign; I am not involved
– my 30-year electronics career is entirely due to my student loans; and I paid them back
– my wonderful career is what brought me to Colorado; for over 30 years
– until age 10, I endured 2 years of major sexual abuse by an adult neighbor
– I am very pissed off at Republicrats too

peace,
Monte Barry

progressive advocate for Peace
fighter for maintaining our Net Neutrality