2024 Town Park Beer Share

With ToddG out this year, I’m going to “spearhead” Town Park Beer Share to the best of my abilities; I wish you luck lol.

For anyone that hasn’t attended Beer Share before, it’s exactly as it sounds. Bring whatever beer you’d like to share with everyone, and there will be far more to try than you brought. If you can’t bring beer maybe add some snacks, but no matter what, you’re still welcome to join the party.

We’ll be starting at the waterfall in Town Park on Tuesday 6/18 at 11:59 am (“You can’t drink all day if you don’t start in the morning”). Please bring a small tasting cup you can reuse and we’ll setup a water station for rinsing out your cups and staying hydrated

I’m working on getting some Beer Share stickers printed and have some special ones planned as awards for Best Can Art, Best Name, and Fan Favorites. I still need to figure out the details on how best to stuff the ballot box, but plan on bringing your keen eye and most refined palate for evaluating the selection.

I’ll be flying in from North Carolina with a suitcase full of regional beer, but no room for folding tables, so if your camp has canopies and/or tables we can borrow for the event please let me know.

Counting down the days to FESTIVAL!!! (T-41 to Town Park Load-In if you aren’t keeping track)

4 Likes

Niceeeeeee! Thanks for tackling this.

Camp Trailer Smash can likely supply a canopy and a water jug for rinsing cups. Of course we’ll bring some good suds to share too!

2 Likes

Flying in with a suitcase of beer is perfect for doing the beer share! You won’t need a change of socks after you try a hundred beers! Hope y’all take a suitcase full of pictures!

2 Likes

Let me know what you need! Super appreciate taking the lead. I mentioned earlier, I have at least a 8’ table, one easy up, and a bunch of coolers if needed. I could also supply another water station in addition to the Wiz

2 Likes