2023 Ticket Rules- Homework

Here’s the current state:

Ugh. This is so sad.

But Stub Hub appears to have some for re-sale

1 Like

1400 $ resale!? I wonder what happened

there was still a few hundred Thursday and Sunday single day passes as of 2 min ago and I was like 10000 in line.

Thought it was a 4 ticket limit!! That’s how scalpers get these to resale!

It’s 16 total or 4 of a type. You can’t get 16 Town Parks for example but you could get 4 TPs and 4 4-Days.

Exactly! And am I the only one who thought we could only get four tickets per customer? I just got off the phone with Geoff Wickersham, the Festivarian Relations guy at PB. He says that per the email it’s “a maximum of 4 tickets of a given type (e.g. 4-day pass, Friday single-day) per customer.” So customers could buy four WF and four TP and eight 4-Days, for example. :open_mouth: It would never have occurred to me to finagle that into 16 tickets.

2 Likes

I drew # 1300 in the queue, waited 40 minutes to enter the ticket room, and all Town Park and Warner Field passes were sold out … not sure what queue # you’d need to pick up TP or WF, but if there are ~ 1,000 tickets per option they might’ve been gone by # 500 ?

it was worth trying … if friends dig up an extra somewhere it would be fun to be there … if not, we’ll explore a new corner of the world in 2023 … and keep our fingers crossed for next time …

congrats to the lucky ones who found what you were looking for !

1 Like

i lucked out and drew around #300, waited about 15 min to enter, and there were still several hundred TP and WF passes available when I purchased my 2 TP tix. i can’t recall exactly how many though.

I only got Th and Sun tix. First time this millennium I wasn’t able to get four day passes. Will be interesting to see if bots/stubhub played a role. if so, very disappointing that was allowed to happen. Not impressed with See tickets. Of course, it being the 50th, I’m sure there was a higher demand and everyone who has ever gone wanted to go.

Super bummed, we needed 4 day with RV camping and got shut out.