2021 Bloody Mary Monday!! (kinda)

Holy cannoli, is this actually happening? YES IT IS and I can’t wait to see all of your faces!!! And what would TBF be without Bloody Mary Madness? With Debbie’s blessing (she won’t be attending this year :sorry), let’s plan some bloodies!

Neither Bloody Mary Monday will be on Monday this year due to the split weekends dealio but here’s the best plan I could come up with to try to catch as many people as possible.

[b]SUNDAY, BLOODY SUNDAY - Sunday 6/13

10am-Noon (or until empty) @ the Bathhouse! BYO CUP[/b]

That’ll accommodate the week 1 folks. “But what about the 2nd week people” you might ask? Don’t worry, I have them covered with…

[b]SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY MONDAY BUT ON A DIFFERENT DAY, WEDNESDAY…THE SEQUEL, NOW WITH 100% MORE DIFFICULT TO READ FONT DUE TO UNNECESSARY HIGHLIGHTING - Wednesday 6/16

10am-Noon (or until empty) @ the Bathhouse! BYO CUP[/b]

Per usual, we’ll gladly accept donations for either of these days. If you’re interested in pitching in, please check [glow=yellow,2,300]here to see what’s needed. Let us know here in the thread what you plan on bringing, and I’ll update the spreadsheet accordingly.
Look forward to seeing y’all!! :cheers

REASONABLE EFFORTS TO COMPLY WITH CITY, COUNTY, AND STATE COVID RESTRICTIONS/GUIDELINES WILL BE MADE AS NECESSARY

love to see it!

When are the Barbosa BBQ Classes scheduled for this year? :wink:

:wave DfT’s TBF Bloody Marys will be available @ the PSB Pickin’n’Drinkin’ Compound @ Blue Ox Fest in August, if anyone’s passing that way this year. Just a friendly FYI. :flower :cheers (dang they’re good :medal)

Well done, Mr. Wiz :thumbsup :lovedr

Nice job making me squint on the second week announcement.

This is totally up my alley booze-wise so am happy to join, donate, mingle, and make a general nuisance of myself.

I declare Shennanigans :cheers

I am in for week 1. Don’t drink bloodies, but I like watching y’all do it. I will bring 4 cans on tomato juice and will ensure our pod all contributes.

You look adorable when you squint.

Why don’t you bring a garnish? That seems to best suit your personality. Something of the bacon persuasion seems fitting. Or something else…you just lmk.

Awesome, thanks Nate! So glad to hear you’re officially coming!!

Seeing campground events getting planned, sure is killing me knowing we won’t be there. Y’all take lots of pics! Funny ones! :cheers

Bummer to miss you this year, Todd. I was talking to Campbell about the Beer Share and it won’t be the same without you and Smitty. Plus I’ll have to fry my own fish this year - oh the humanity!

Looking forward to wonderful photos of Bushyhead!

Before our video chat last night I was showing my Shreveport cowoker photos from our last Tride: Crawfish, Goddesses, beer share, and our Okie buddy frying up catfish! He looks at Todd with his setup and said, “Now that guy knows what he’s doing”! :lol

Yep, we will be missing you too, and absolutely need to do some sharing!
:cheers Cheers Todd! :cheers

Two weeks from today, some of us will be a bloody or two deep by now. Can’t wait!!

Let us know if you plan on bringing something so we can make sure we have enough/not too much (is that a thing?).

Can you put me/camp woodwave down for garnish? I’m sure some of us have met some of you but can’t wait to make it official!

Thanks for volunteering! Which week were you planning on?

Whoops! We’re week 1 only

Great, thanks!

https://i.imgur.com/2WQQz6d.png

Still a few things needed to round out the list:
*8 46oz Tomato Juice
*2 Worcestershire Sauce (10oz)
*2 Tabasco Sauce (12oz)
*2 Jar Horseradish (not creamy)
*1 Bottle Lime Juice (8oz)
*Lotsa garnishes

Please let us know if you plan on bringing something to contribute. See y’all in just a few days!!

So you got a vodka party right now? :lol

For the first time ever we’re chasing mixers haha!

I’ll bring a pair of Zing Zang bottles

Awesome, thanks Alex!