2010 lineup?

I saw the Steeldrivers are playing at Rocky Grass next year. I can’t wait! Has anyone else heard of anyone else who has committed to the festival?

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :medal Steeldrivers ROCK! :rock

I guess The Travelin’ McCourys and The Infamous Stringdusters will be part of the lineup since they are going to be instructors at the Academy.

Looking forward to being there. :wave

Acoustic Campaign, 2007 IBMA Acoustic Album of the Year Nominee; Johnson/Lester.

Where did you see that? Their website does not show any dates for 2010. Their myspace shows only one date for 2010. Just curious where you saw it…

Was that just a rumor. I think The Steeldrivers would be a great addition to the lineup along with The Stringdusters and Steve Martin.

But I gotta say it just one more time I think Dweezel Zappa would be rockin fun. :rock :festivarian

Here’s one for ya cowboys and girls,Ralph Stanley and Bob Dylan.

They do a great version of Lonesome River.

That just might happen. :wink:

Noticed Pollstar has Patty Loveless to play at Rockygrass. Is this true? And would love to see a few more headlining acts announced!

really, thats awesome!
does this mean the chance for patty loveless to be at telluride is pretty much out of the question?

Yes, we just announced that Patty Loveless will be at RockyGrass. :thumbsup

Her new album Mountain Soul II is wonderful. Here she is in the studio with Del McCoury:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGVE1FsKvZI

And yes, that means she will not be at Telluride this year. :wink:

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!!! Love her voice. S T R O N G! Got to love her. :medal

I have heard they are real solid