2 bedroom condo available 2 blocks from Town Park!!

We have had a family situation come up that is keeping us from going to the festival this year! We have a sweet 2 bedroom 2 blocks from Town Park available Thursday-Monday (you can add on a night if needed) for only $475 a night!!! We have rented this condo before and it sleeps up to 6. I am desperate to unload this so please email me if you are interested and I can get you more information. marcilary@gmail.com

Thank you!

IF there is anyone else out there who would like to go in on it, I would like to look into it. Let me know. My email is shooqueue@hotmail.com. Thanks! JulieQ :flower

i too would be interested in sharing this space with another party. I could split the place if anyone is able. I emailed you Julie. My wife and I would be psyched to take it off your hands if we could find someone to split the costs with us. Many thanks,
Chad
chadlevitt@yahoo.com

I’m interested in sharing this condo too.

Steve, steve@coloradolawyers.net

My God!!! That is more expensive than ski season. Sorry to be a downer but…wow. I guess if you have got a family though it is nice to have a roof over your head. Come to think of it your own shower would be nice, kitchen, bed…I see. Is this cheap for this time of year?