TBF First Timer - So Many Questions!

Question to all! I know you can bring lowback chairs in to the festival, but can you bring lounge clouds (blow up chairs) - here’s a link in case this is the first you’ve heard of it…

https://www.theloungecloud.com/

Let me know if you can! Thanks!

I can’t see why not. :thumbsup
The basic rule of a low-back chair is “you can’t roll a basketball under it” and your butt is low enough in that to pass that rule. :flower

After seeing this post about the chair, I checked them out and we found some on sale and bought a pair!! Excited about these!

Where were they on sale?

They’re amazing! New festival / camping staple. Brought them with us on a bike ride to the park on Sunday - so comfy!

and on another note. Anyone know what folks who are camping at Ilium do with their daytime main stage gear while attending Nightgrass shows? Really not wanting to have to return to camp to take day gear back!

Not sure at this point. We have a friend who lives in the town, so we’re hoping to dump our stuff there for nightgrass and then pick up on the way into the festival the next day. Hope that’ll work!

Did see a few people using the Lamzac last year and it was quite nice.

You can always make friends with people that are camped in Town Park or Warner Field and see if they will store your stuff for the night. :cheers

Hi folks, we will be camped at Mary E. with mountain bikes as well - we’re headed to the festival during a 5 week mountain bike trip (from Australia!). We’ll be keen to ride as well.

We ordered a great map of the surrounding area from Trails Illustrated and plan on doing lots of riding, including a day or two we ride from Mary Ilium to the festival main stage and back. We’ll be getting there Saturday, but probably won’t ride till Monday.

We’ve been tweaking our packing lists, and thought I’d post it here. This of course is not including food and bevs, and clothing.Telluride Pack List

• [ ] Big Tent
  • [ ] 8x10 tarp for groundcloth
  • [ ] large stakes
  • [ ] pack tent
  • [ ] 2 hammocks
  • [ ] shade tent
  • [ ] 5 gal water tank
  • [ ] folding table
  • [ ] dish washing table
  • [ ] 3- 5 gal buckets
  • [ ] coleman propane stove
  • [ ] gas lantern
  • [ ] mantels
  • [ ] white gas
  • [ ] propane
  • [ ] mattress
  • [ ] 2 pillows
  • [ ] down comforter
  • [ ] set of sheets
  • [ ] 2 heavy blankets
  • [ ] 2 pack sleeping bags
  • [ ] 2 sleeping bag liners
  • [ ] cast iron skillet
  • [ ] medium pot
  • [ ] kettle
  • [ ] large spoon
  • [ ] knife
  • [ ] silverware
  • [ ] 2 plates
  • [ ] 2 bowls
  • [ ] 2 water bottles
  • [ ] water filter
  • [ ] guitar
  • [ ] uke
  • [ ] bass?
  • [ ] guitar stands
  • [ ] 2 backpacks
  • [ ] 3 headlamps
  • [ ] 2 flashlights
  • [ ] led lantern
  • [ ] 2 sets of rain gear
  • [ ] 2 sun/rain hats
  • [ ] 2 MTN Bikes
  • [ ] 2 helmets
  • [ ] bike lights
  • [ ] bike water bottles
  • [ ] 2 bike locks
  • [ ] bike trailer?
  • [ ] fest tarpestry
  • [ ] camp chairs
  • [ ] fest chairs
  • [ ] creek chairs
  • [ ] lighters
  • [ ] Dry bags
  • [ ] ziplock bags
  • [ ] yeti ice chest
  • [ ] 6 pack insulated carrier
  • [ ] small coleman cooler
  • [ ] 2 ammo cans for dry food
  • [ ] parachute cord
  • [ ] clothes pins
  • [ ] Dr Bronners soap
  • [ ] ipods’s
  • [ ] 2 insulated mugs
  • [ ] 2 non breakable pint glasses
  • [ ] 2 tapestries for camp
  • [ ] ecology flag and pole
  • [ ] deWalt radio
  • [ ] phone chargers
  • [ ] camera
  • [ ] deck of cards
  • [ ] Blokus
  • [ ] 45
  • [ ] uno
  • [ ] cribbage board
  • [ ] Yahtzee
  • [ ] extra 8x10 tarp
  • [ ] rug
  • [ ]
  • [ ]

No foot slave? I highly recommend one.

C’mon BillyB, most are aware that not just anyone can pack a foot slave, AND tote one to T’ride, alive, like Hippie Jerry can. Only the most experienced of Festivarian have ever accomplished it. We commoners must go on the late night hunts, :horsey into the darkest shadows, :bat with no flashlight, :burn because the fancy flame scares the ever elusive foot slave deeper under the covers. :whip

:festival :toejob :peace

Nowhere in that list did I see a gorilla suit or a pirate costume…

Where are the beach balls and the Hula skirts? There isn’t even a chicken costume…seriously, seriously underprepared…

I can’t go to Tropical Tuesdays anymore, thanks to a gorilla that appeared right out nowhere… I would like more :pirate, but he ain’t coming?

Clothing list wasn’t included, but our costumes are more in the elf, wizard, fairy, jedi realm than the chicken, pirate, gorilla fair. Figured yall had the gorillas, and pirates covered! :thumbsup

Here’s a pic of my son and I at Mulberry Mountain Harvest Festival seeing ER