Quick Questions!

Thank you!!!

Weakleg -

I’m a fellow Mountain Villager and father of 2. The trek between MV and TP is something that I know quite well. Been doing it for almost 20 years. We leave stuff (tarp, wagon, cooler, etc.) in TP when we leave the grounds during the day all the time. Never had a problem.

When my kids were small, we often went up to MV during the day to let the kids swim in the pool, eat lunch, get out of the sun, etc. It was actually a great chance to grab warm clothes for the evening, more snacks, etc. before heading back down for the evening sets. It actually made it easier in the mornings knowing that we didn’t need to take everything that a family of 4 needs to survive when we went down to TP.

Re: site seeing, when you take the Gondola into town, it will first go up the mountain to San Sophia station before it descends into Telluride. You can get out at the top and walk around for some cool views and there is a nature center up there that my kids always liked.

The trail that Hooch mentioned is the Bear Creek Trail. I’ve push a stroller up that one a few times. You should definitely check it out.

We will be at First Grass too. I’d be happy to meet up with you and your family to help you get acclimated. We will arrive in MV sometime on Sunday. Let me know if you would like to connect next week.

Thank you so much! I didn’t see this reply, apologies! This is great advice, I’ve been dreading taking a day’s worth of stuff in one trip! We arrive Wednesday morning, I’ll try to PM when we arrive at First Grass! Thank you!