Keeping a flag pole in the ground-HELP!!

Counting down the days festivarians. Have a questions regarding flag poles. Want to get a collapsible flag pole for the crew this year. This is our sixth year going and every year we always wish we had one. I can find ton of well-reviewed collapsible flag poles online but having a tough time figuring out how I would keep it in the group to keep it from blowing over. Only thing I can find you would need a car to park over the base. What do you veteran flag flyers use to keep your flag pole anchored? Thanks for any advice!!! FEEESTTIVVALLL

We use something like this
https://www.flagsimporter.com/flat-base?gclid=CjwKCAjwgYPZBRBoEiwA2Xeupcx6cF_VCdJDqKVQOvW2FLaqHAD3AD5WSBTp7riiMJm2jOXuJ8H31hoCXXQQAvD_BwE

PM me and I can give you more detail. We had to order a flag pole stake from the flag store where we bought the telescoping flag pole (I think that is the term) - not going to lie the bang in the ground ones aren’t the easiest to find…BUT one year we forgot the stake and went to ACE on Main Street and got some stuff that worked just as well - might be your best option with less than a week before the festival. If you have the flagpole buy a PVC piece of pipe that will fit inside - about a foot long - then get a stake - we banged the stake in the ground leaving part of it above ground, put the pvc pipe over it and then the flag pole over that.

We just take the flag pole and drive 3 pieces of rebar in around it and lash around it!

If you are camping in Warner Field you cannot drive anything longer than 6" into the ground as it could mess up the sprinkler system.