I say BLOODY, You say Mary!

BUMP - Can you contribute!? If you can, please take a look at the spreadsheet and let Jarrod/Adrian know what you can bring!!

1 Like

I will bring a bottle of vodka. Seems like the group could use more. I am a Noobie to the Telluride fest, so this seems like a great way to break the ice.

4 Likes

I’ll bring 1.75 ltr of Kirkland’s finest vodka

3 Likes

I seem to have lost my way to the spreadsheet. Help!

The Skubeses are in for the last handle of vodka.

3 Likes

I see there is a line through my name on the Tabasco sauce. I have purchased a big ass bottle. I hope it’s still needed!

Driving from Ft Collins so will keep my eye on the Bloody spreadsheet and fill in where things are needed. Easy to throw in extras. 2 TBF Newbies (Mary E campers) and loving this vibe!! Cheers.

2 Likes

Oops, that was leftover from last year when I was checking off donations as they arrived. Fixed!

1 Like

I’m a newbie and Mary E too. See ya there!

1 Like

Please add me for Worcestershire sauce.

1 Like

I found the spreadsheet. Please add a jar of horseradish (not creamy) to my contributions as well.

1 Like

Where can we drop off our donations pre-BMM? I am not guaranteed to be awake before the start of the event to drop-off day-of.

1 Like

Skubes… I will be in TP from the 13th till the end. I will post up Saturday once I am done with Land Grab Day. I am also sure the patriots of Camp Trailer Park Smash don’t mind setting donation items to the side.

1 Like

Was out doing some holiday camping. List is updated as of the current post.

2 Likes

I will bring worcestershire sauce and non-creamy horseradish.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1uT9r88jBCYCYVYaTAqvx6ljjNarsW5P4Pky4QKTAULE/htmlview

Repost so people don’t have to search the thread.

1 Like

:+1: got it

I can bring the rest of the worcestershire sauce!

3 Likes

I bet you probably have this much sitting in your house right now haha!

1 Like

i do happen to buy 4 gallons at a time :rofl:

2 Likes