Happy Birthday Maineahhh

Happy birthday Sarah! CELEBRATE!!
:cheers :cake :bday :sunshine :jester :bubbles :hug

:hop Happy Birthday Sarah!! :hop

Now you are old. Old Old Old. Really freekin’ old. :oconnor

And yer point is…People forget theres lots of perks for the gently used(old) :lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

:cake :cake :cake :cake :cake :cake :cake :cake :cake :cake :cake :cake :cake :cake :cake :cake :cake
hope u have a good birthday!!since u r 25 i give u this!!! :medal :medal :medal :medal :medal :medal
:bday

aly :hop

I guess you don’t qualify for those AARP Bacon Discounts yet lil lady, yer just gonna have to wait yer turn… :evil

I’m only 26! :wink:
I’m also dyslexic. :lol

you wish Old fart !
:cheers

Happy Belated, Sarah. :flower

Maybe I’ll give you $20 for your bday. :wink:

Hope it was a good one.

D.

I was thinking 'bout ya all day Saturday. Hope you had a great time. Did you get the card I sent with the pics?
Love ya,
Cindy Lou

:festivarian

:flower Happy Birthday Sara! :flower

Hope it was pure lovely.

Hope you had a wicked good time.
Happy B’day Miss Androscoggin.

Hi Sarah! :wave Sorry I’m late with my birthday greetings. I just got off a river trip. I hope you had a terrific day! :cheers :thumbsup :flower

:cake :hop :bday :sunshine

:hug
Jess

thanks Jess! Wicked nice to hear from ya Josh! and Dustin . . . you are SOOOO gonna get it next time I see you . . . (ooooooh why i oughta).

Happy Birthday Festi-Friend!! We will have to toast you with some Woof at a festival very soon.

CSI Mike

Damn it Sarah… I missed your birthday. I’m sure you had a fantastic day and fun at REK!

Come visit me in Ned…

Hurry.

xoxo Rhonny

Happy Belated Birthday Sarah, did anyone give you some scented lotion?

Not that you need it you sweet thing.

Love,
Courtney

thank you thank you! well, i didn’t get scented lotion, but I got a beautiful man who flew in and surprised me at Rockygrass!! :slight_smile:

That someone would do that is the greatest gift of all! Yeah for that!

Nothing that anyone gives means as much as their time. How precious. I’m waaaayyyyy happy for you girl!

:hug

Holy crap! Is it still Sarah’s birthday???