2017 Bluegrass Super Bowl-Dusters vs. Greensky

:wave Well, here we go again :rolleyes… while I may appreciate Mandhoe’s opinion this time(:eek shocking?), he goes and “marginalizes” (slams) PHoff’s quality as a singer/performer, gets slammed for it (I know, it’s shocking! :sorry), then he gets defensive? NOT deja vu. :zzz Have you ever hit the -420 Festivarian mark, Mandhoe? Most like to stay positive 'round here, even in disagreement.
I’m in the camp of voting for Dusters vocals over Greensky, but still thoroughly enjoy them. :cheers
GREENSKY @ The new(old)PALACE THEATRE, St Paul 3/18! SKOL!

Fair enough, my apologies.

He has most def hit -420. I’m certain with some intention. Thus my reaction.

Nothing but love on my end.

Here’s the link to the second Bluegrass Generals show for your listening pleasure. Paul Hoffman’s voice sounds great to me! :cheers

https://archive.org/details/bluegrassgenerals2017-01-07.matrix/bluegrassgenerals2017-01-07matrixs1t01.wav

These are my two fav bands too.

Dusters - superior musicianship. Their late night show at the Palm Theater at Telluride might have been the best show I’ve ever seen in terms of musicianship, the “huddle jams” and general amazing vibe

Greensky - their song-writing surpasses the Dusters and there’s just something about their music that you can’t even really describe but it digs at you deep…

If i had to pick, I’d say Greensky but I love them both and am super bummed that Dusters won’t be at Telluride this year!