ISO one Town Park or Mary E RV pass

Really hoping we can last minute get an RV pass (21’) somewhere! Located in Denver area so happy to meet up.

You would also need a 4 Day Mary E or 4 Day Town Park Festival/Camping pass for each person in your party to go along with the RV/vehicle pass. Regular 4 day passes won’t work. Lawson RV would be the only one you could use with regular 4 day passes.

You may already know this, but since you were still looking for festival passes on your other post I just wanted to give you a heads up in case you weren’t aware.

Thank you! Yeah, looks like a 4 day mary e with camping shoudl be okay to come by, which is what I assumed would work out. Thank you for telling me though!

1 Like