For Sale: One 4-Day Festival Pass (Face Value)

Hiya friends! We have one extra 4-day festival pass available for sale. We’d like to sell it at face value: $370. We live in Colorado so could arrange for a swap, or I’m happy to ship the ticket if you prefer and/or are not local to Colorado. Please let me know if you’re interested and we can coordinate!

Thanks,
Kelly

1 Like

Hi there! I’m sorry for my delayed response. I tried to respond via email but it didn’t go through. Sorry about that! We’re in the Denver metro area, but pending receipt of payment, I’d be happy to mail the pass anywhere and will cover the cost of shipping. Let me know if you’re still interested!

I would buy it if still available im in Grand Junction text me Ted at 970-433-9000 thanks.

Thanks, Ted. It’s still available. I’m happy to mail you the wristband but ask for payment via venmo prior to mailing the wristband. Are you comfortable with that plan? I’ll text you too.

Hello,

I am in Colorado and looking for 2, 4 day passes. Any chance you still have them?

262-443-0008.

Thanks,
Renata

1 Like

Hi Kelly I would love to buy you 4 day pass if it is still for sale.
Hannah

Thanks, Hannah! It’s still available and yours if you want it. I would be happy to mail you the wristband this week. I just ask for payment via venmo or paypal prior to mailing the wristband. Are you comfortable with that plan? If so, please share your mailing address and I’ll share my venmo info!

Yes just set up venmo acct. If still available

Fabulous. My venmo is @Kelly-Hughes-10. It’s a picture of me and my son. Once you send the payment ($370) via venmo, I will mail the wristband ASAP. Can you send me your mailing address? I can get it mailed out before 5 p.m. tomorrow, pending receipt of payment.

Just wanted to share an update that someone else is interested in the tickets and set up payment. If anything falls through, you’re next in line!

I received the Venmo! Two, actually, but I’ll only transfer one :slight_smile: Please send me your address and I’ll get the wristband mailed soon!

I have two 4day festival passes available. Happy to mail immediately or meet at festival.

Can you please send me your mailing address so I can send you the wristband?