DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM SCALPERS! (read why here...)

:wave everybody.

So, as you know there are some that have tickets on ebay already. We had this issue, in a real capacity, for the first time last year.

Unfortunately, there is just no way for us to know who the scalpers are, so as long as they are making money, they will continue to invade our small little festival.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM SCALPERS!

It is THE one thing that ensures they come back from year to year creating a false sense of urgency and driving up ticket demand.

Flag them on craigslist, flag them on ebay, remind them that the Festivarian spirit does not include making money on our family reunion.

If you do buy from one, contact, or are contacted by a scalper. Please let me know. Call the office, or message me here.

That said, I will reiterate, DON’T BUY FROM THE SCALPERS. Them not making money is the only way they go away. They don’t realize last year’s demand was a fluke and our little festival is not a money maker.

This is important too:
Be careful who you sell your extra tickets to. Some of the scalpers are “mining” our forum and other avenues to grab tickets from Festivarians under the guise of actual Festivarians in need.

If you ever have any questions, give us a call or shoot me a private message on here (top of the page on the right side). :flower

Good luck to everyone looking for tickets. There is plenty of time between now and June to lock something down.

:cheers

D.

Current Ticket Prices:

http://www.bluegrass.com/telluride/tickets.html

I’ve been on a one man campaign to stop scalpers, but i need your help. If you’re interested, all you need to do is go to Craigslist and search the for sale posts for Telluride tickets. If you find a post offering tickets for more then face, flag it as ‘prohibited’. This gets the attention of the Craigslist folks faster then the other flags. One flag isn’t enough to get a post taken down. That’s why we need lots of people flagging posts all day long. If you work in front of a computer then it’s super easy. Just check in a few times a day. Like Dustin said up at the top, scalpers buy Telluride tickets only because they think they can make a profit. If they get left holding the bag on thousands of dollars in tickets they wont buy Telluride tickets next year.

I’ll also be posting craigslist URL’s for scalper posts in this thread, and I hope everyone else will do the same. If you see an active link to a Craigslist post, click it and flag it as ‘prohibited’. If you posted the link and you see that the post has been removed please edit your reply post to read ‘POST REMOVED’ so that everyone knows that we got the jerk!

GOOD LUCK AND THANKS FOR THE HELP KEEPING OUR FESTIVAL SCALPER FREE!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, DUSTIN! In my 26 years, Ive never had trouble getting tickets. Im just sick about it! See Tickets should also get involved here. I need (4) 4-Day tickets for TBF. TTom and I go WAY back. I’m just heartbroke about it, and I’m SO SAD to see the MAGNITUDE of Scalpers! Grrrr…